Unlimited international calling
If you have a team account, unlimited international calling is available for $15 per month, per user.
- With over 165 countries supported, you can keep in touch with people all over Mother Earth for a flat and affordable fee.
- Your company admin can easily regulate which team members have access to international calling.
- To place an international call, simply dial the “+” sign, country code, city code, and local phone number.
Things to know
If you have questions about international calling on your team account, please contact your friendly neighborhood support member at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have general questions about calling? See calling FAQs.
What countries are included?
Click here to see the full list of supported countries.
Is it really unlimited?
Like an all-you-can-eat buffet, “unlimited” comes with some rules and restrictions. The following policies apply to international calling on Sideline:
- Company administrators must enable international calling for each team member. It costs $14.99 per month, per user.
- Team members with International calling enabled can place calls to any international number (except ones listed in a blocked list).
- International calls will be terminated after 40 minutes. However, you can call that number back right away. This is a Fair Use Policy thing that helps us prevent abuse.